Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kombat Copper Inc.

On my other blog I am today writing about going to World Money Show Toronto continue...

I own this stock of Kombat Copper Inc. (TSXV-KBT, OTC-PNTZF). I originally brought this stock in 2000 as Tathacus Resources Ltd. because it was doing interesting things. It was part of a basket of small caps that I was buying at that time.

There was a reverse takeover (RTO) of this company on Apr 28, 2011 by Pan Terra Industries Inc. Symbol PNT. On May 2, 2012 there was a name change from Pan Terra Industries (PNT) to Kombat Copper Inc. (KBT). The last time I looked my investment in this stock was worth $6.00. It is not worth selling and I am curious what will happen to this stock.

This is the fifth year in a row that this company has had no revenue. Needless to say they have had no profit or cash flow over this period. The company has only had a profit in 2004 and 2007 over the past 10 years. These years were before the reverse takeover. The last two times the company had a positive cash flow was in 2001 and 2007.

The only other thing I should remark on is that they have cash on hand that is equal to $.01 per share. There is not much else to say. I am still tracking this as I am curious about where the company will go.

They are distributing annual financial statements to shareholders, but the latest one on their site is the quarterly reports for 2012. However, they seem to have recent press releases on their side or at least ones dated in 2014. On their site they also have a presentation for investors dated September 2014.

Sound bit for Twitter and StockTwits is: Interesting diversion. See my spreadsheet at kbt.htm.

I will have only one entry for this stock as I must do on some stock because I cover too many stocks to do double entries on all that I follow.

Kombat Copper Inc. is a publicly traded Canadian exploration and development company. Its core operations are focused on copper resources in Namibia, one of the world's most prospective copper regions, where they have substantial assets in place Its web site is here Kombat.

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my website for stocks followed and investment notes. Follow me on Twitter or StockTwits.

No comments:

Post a Comment