Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dividend Ninja Interview

I was interviewed by Dividend Ninja. Links are Part one and Part two.

I find his interviews an interesting idea for a blog. He also recently interviewed Derek Foster. Links are Part one and Part two.

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. See my website for stocks followed and investment notes. Follow me on twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Susan,

    Thanx for the mention! :) I was delighted to interview you. With 40 years of investment experience, you have a wealth of knowledge and advice to share with others.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the interview was excellent Susan!

    Investors young and old can learn something from your experience!

    Thanks for taking the time to share :)

    ReplyDelete