Saturday, October 16, 2010

World Money Show at Toronto

I will be attending the World Money Show in Toronto this coming week. It is on Wednesday, October 20th to Friday, October 22. There has been money or investment shows in Toronto for sometime and I have been attending them for years. I try to take some time out of my busy schedule to listen to what others have to say about handling money and investments.

As I did last year, I will be reporting on my blog what interesting things I have heard. There is always something interesting and they generally have a theme or something most speakers are talk about.

However, I will probably not be able to blog about the show until it is over. So, I will probably start blogging about this show starting on October 25th.

In the meantime, did you know that Larry MacDonald of Canadian Business Online provides a weekly roundup of interesting blogs? See Blog Round Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment